From small breaks and boxed lunches to large receptions and plated dinners, our talented culinary team is eager to cater your next event.
Chef Dai Lien
- Professionally trained at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York and a graduate of Johnson & Wales University.
- With over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry, Chef Dai exceptionally orchestrates every aspect of food and beverage in the Café and Catered events.
- Each event is carefully coordinated with Chef Dai and a team who share his passion for food, creativity, and attention to detail.
- Conference coordinators work closely with Chef Dai to create menus customized for every occasion.
TABC Mixed Beverage Permit
Sponsor a reception for your guests and let our TABC staff take care of the rest! Add mouthwatering finger foods and sweet treats prepared by our culinary team to create the perfect networking event or happy hour!
In addition to a complete catering menu, the Commons Building is also home to one of UT’s favorite dining establishments - the Commons Café. View our menu and consider joining us for breakfast or lunch.
- The Commons Café offers a light breakfast menu and a broad selection of delicious lunch options.
- Open weekdays from 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
To speak with a conference coordinator, please call 512-471-5898 or email us.