- Reservations : Reservation Policies
Catering, Room Fees & Services
- The Commons Café has exclusivity for providing catering for all events. This means no outside food or beverages are allowed. Please see our Catering & Café page for more information on catering pricing and policies.
- Room Fee: A room fee is charged per four hour unit (8 a.m. - Noon, 1 a.m. - 5 p.m., 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.) or any portion thereof. Any reservation spanning more than one unit (i.e., from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.) will incur a full day charge. Please see our meeting Room Information & Rates page for more information.
- NOTE: Half-day room rentals available Monday, Friday, evenings and weekends only. Programs after 6 p.m. and on weekends incur additional fees.
- All Audio Visual Equipment provided by Commons Learning Center and supported by in-house staff
- Staffing Fee: In addition to the room rental fee, a staffing fee of $40/hour is charged to programs taking place after 6 p.m. Monday - Friday, and all programs on Saturday or Sunday.
- Weekend Custodial Fee: $175 per day
- Change / Cancellation Fees: Please make note of the following charges that will be assessed for any room / date changes or cancellations after a program has reached the confirmed status:
- 0 - 3 days before the program start date, a fee of 100% of room and catering charges occurs
- 4 - 30 days before the program, a fee of 100% of room charges occurs
- 31 - 90 days before the program, a fee of 50% of room charges occurs
- 91 - 180 days before the program, a fee of 30% of room charges occurs
Material Deliveries and Storage
- Delivery of program materials is accepted during normal building hours, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please see our Contact Us page for delivery address information.
- Storage space for materials more than four cubic feet is available for a fee. Please call 512-471-5898.
- Exhibitors are responsible for contacting the carrier for material pick up.